Camping passes may be purchased by using the button below.
Friday May 10th, 12pm – 10pm & Saturday May 11th 8am – 5pm
Welcome to Pikes Peak International Raceway (PPIR). We hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy the weekend’s festivities. Information and policies can be found in this guide. We reserve the right to implement new rules or regulations that we feel are in the best interest of our guests, staff, and entertainers at any time.
EVENT DATES / TIMES / LOCATION
Festival / Camping Registration Open: General Admission Ticketing Open:
5/10 from 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm 5/10 from 12:00 pm. – 8:00 p.m.
5/11 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm 5/11 from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Address: 16650 Midway Ranch Rd. Fountain, CO 80817 (I-25 Exit #122)
Phone number: 719-382-7223
OVERNIGHT EMERGENCY NUMBER: 911 or 719.359.6953
Everyone in the vehicle must go into the registration building to sign waivers, including minors. Please have your identification ready for PPIR staff to verify your registration.
The event ends Saturday night with the after party. All campers are required to leave the camp grounds no later than Sunday, May 13th at 11:00 a.m.
WRISTBANDS AND PASSES
Any vehicles parked in the camping area must have the PPIR camping pass displayed or will be towed. Pick up your wristbands and passes at the Registration Building. Each person entering the festival or camping area will be required to have a wristband.
YOUR CAMPING AREA
Your camping space and location will be determined by PPIR Staff depending on your vehicle / tent size. Please stay within your space. You may park a personal vehicle, use your outdoor furniture, metal fire pits, BBQ’s, etc., within your space. Be courteous to your neighbors and keep your noise level down in the camping areas, especially at night and in the early morning.
Alcohol purchased in the festival area cannot be brought into the camping areas unless it is un-opened. All outside alcohol that you bring with you for your campsite may not leave the camping area. You are responsible for any alcohol consumption in your camping area and consumption by a minor is against the law. THIS IS A STATE LIQUOR LAW AND MUST BE FOLLOWED. PPIR reserves the right to eject from the premises anyone that abuses alcohol consumption privileges. Thank you.
AFTER HOURS ACCESS
24 hour access with camping pass and wristband.
You may use your generator at any time. If a generator is too loud PPIR reserves the right to have you turn off your generator.
Water: There is NO POTABLE water on site. Water is available for purchase at the Camp Store.
Dump Station: PPIR has no dumping facilities, please plan accordingly.
Electricity: Electrical hookups are for campers who have paid for them. Light power is 110V-20A, regular power is 220V-50A. 30A adapters are available for purchase at the camp store.
CAMPFIRES & BBQ’S
BBQ grills and contained metal fire pits are allowed. No campfires shall be made on the ground. Any camper with a fire pit or BBQ grill must have a fire extinguisher in their camp.
RESTROOMS & SHOWERS
Raceway restrooms, portable toilets and hand washing stations are located throughout the event and camping areas. Showers are in the South Garage restrooms.
All pets must be on leash or within motorhome or camping trailer. Please clean up after your pet and the Dog Park is located just north east of the tunnel. Pet owners must complete a pet waiver prior to entering the premises.
Friday, May 10th 12:00 pm-8:00 pm and Saturday May 11th 9:30 am-8:00 pm. Ice, water, soft drinks, beer, snacks, and power adapters can be purchased at the Camp Store. PPIR staff can give you a ride back to your camping space upon request.
ATM’s are located in the North and South Garages.
Lock and secure your vehicles. Secure your valuables and keep them out of sight. Security will be onsite 24/7, however PPIR is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to your vehicle or property.
Always be respectful to your neighbors, and their campsite. Be kind to each other, share space, and help someone else who is in need. Please cover your tent stakes for protection. All persons on the premises are subject to PPIR RULES AND REGULATIONS (posted on and about the property).
WRISTBANDS AND STICKERS
ANY vehicles parked in the camping area must have the PPIR camping sticker on the windshield or will be towed. You will pick up your sticker(s) upon arrival at the camping registration booth. Each person entering the festival or camping area will be required to have a wristband.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All guests at PPIR are expected to comply with the following Code of Conduct. We are committed to provide a safe, comfortable and family atmosphere at R&R. Our team will proactively intervene to support an environment where ALL GUESTS SHALL:
- Be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials.
- Not willfully and maliciously disturb or interfere with a guest(s)/employee(s) enjoyment of the event.
- Wear wristbands at all times, no exceptions! Show their ticket/wristband/badge or other applicable credential when requested. Ensure wristband is visible and easily recognized. If your wristband becomes damaged or needs to be replaced, this may only be done by the Box Office, or other Event Staff if after Box Office closes.
- Drink alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Drunk and disorderly guests will be escorted by security and removed from the event immediately.
- Fighting of any kind will constitute immediate removal.
- Refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items.
- No clothing which contains profanity or any clothing, accessories, or regalia that conveys membership in, affiliation with, support of, or association with a criminal street gang (criminal street gang as defined in Penal Code 186.22(f) or other similarly oriented group or association prone to violence, criminal acts, or hate and racially biased based beliefs.
- Refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public or family setting.
- Do not enter the backstage area, or interfere with the progression of the event.
- Comply with the direction and instructions of event/venue staff.
- No soliciting money or contributions for any purpose.
- Be responsible for your pet(s) at all times. Dogs are required to be on a leash at all times and must remain in the RV campground. For the wellbeing of the public and other animals, the event reserves the right to eject dogs from the event if deemed aggressive. Dogs are not allowed in the festival area.
- Refrain from any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of the event.
Guests who are in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry.
- Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police.
- If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the event/facility.
- All handouts, materials, signs or symbols visible to guests of PPIR should have authorization by event officials. Without proper authorization, subjects may be asked to leave the event by Event Staff.
- R&R has the right to refuse services to anyone. The following items are not permitted in the event area:
- Ice chests or coolers are only allowed in the camping area, not in the festival area
- Outside food and drink are only allowed in the camping area, not in the festival area
- Alcohol, Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Professional Photography Equipment unless granted a media credential in advance.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. guns, knives, pepper spray, teargas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion.
- Selling of items without proper vendor approval.
This list is subject to change at any time by event production management. Thank you for your cooperation.
NOTICE: PPIR is not responsible for cars or personal property lost or stolen or for injury to persons, animals, cars, or personal property on the premises.